Friday 27 February 2015

Clearly Besotted 'Love Blossoms' birthday card

Fairy tale challengeblog





Hello everyone,

I'm delighted to say that I have been asked to be a guest designer over at the Fairytale Challenge Blog and this time the theme is 'use kraft paper'. I decided to make a card for my crafty friend Anne, who celebrated  a significant birthday this week, and I came up with this card:-



I used my NBUS Clearly Besotted Love Blossoms stamps and dies along with with the Papertrey Ink Wet Paint sentiment stamps. I stamped the branch in white ink from Hero Arts and that stamped again, slightly below it in brown ink to give a shadowed look, and I did the same with the flowers.

Why not pop over to the Fairytale Challenge Blog to see some inspiration from the talented DT and join us in the Kraft paper challenge.


I'd like to enter this into

Scrapbooker PHD - CAS use a stamp

Mod Squad Challenge - spring

Simon Says Stamp challenge - anything goes


Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.


Hugs
Carol x


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card Carol, I love CBS & Papertrey stamps, the wet paint stamp looks great against the kraft card, which I also love but never seem to use it!?
Have a great weekend Carol.

Hugs Vicki x

Desire Fourie said...

Ooh this is pure birthday delight. Loving the kraft and pink. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Benzi said...

Wonderful way to stamp the flowers and branches and I really like the Wet Paint sentiment stamp. The card is beautiful and I'm
sure your birthday friend will love it.
Have a fabulous weekend.

Benzi said...

I forgot.....I didn't make a snowman so I can't show you one. And, now the snow is all gone. Came and went very fast. :-)

Jingle said...

This is very pretty! I like the dimension you created with the layered stamping! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Kara Lynne said...

Very beautiful blooming branches! This is a wonderful birthday card, the colors look great on the kraft.

Sarah said...

This is lovely Carol, love the pink and white with the kraft and the spotty border is a brilliant touch xx

Sue said...

Oh Carol (sounds like the start of a song LOL!) this is really gorgeous and love the kraft card with it lots of huggles Sue xxx

Joyce said...

Congrats on your GD spot. Your birthday card is so very pretty. It's like a taste of spring is coming our way.

Unknown said...

This is fabulous. I love the touches of pink against the kraft paper. Thank you for joining ScrapbookerPhD in our CAS challenge. DT - Faith

Unknown said...

Love the sentiment, it looks gorgeous!! Thank you for entering at ScrapbookerPhD xx

Nora Noll said...

These are lovely!! I love the fun technique you used with the double stamping on this!! Great design!!

MaxiBelle Studio said...

wonderful creation. love the craft & the crisp white with the pop of pink. Thanks for joining us for our 'CAS' challenge #20.
Alicia (Scrapbooker PhD DT)
MaxiBelle Studio

Unknown said...

Love those Cherry Blossoms...wow. That looks great on kraft card stock too. Thank you so much for playing along with The Mod Squad Challenge this week.

Stamping Smiles Designs said...

I love this Cherry Blossoms card! Great color using Kraft and pink. Makes it so feminine and pretty.

Stamping Smiles Designs said...

I love this Cherry Blossoms card! Great color using Kraft and pink. Makes it so feminine and pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...