Tuesday 22 July 2014

Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge Christmas Card

Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge





Hello everyone and welcome to another challenge over at Holly Jolly Christmas. This time the challenge is 

   Deck the Halls

and there are Digi Stamp prizes from the Stamping Boutique and QKR up for grabs.

I used a stamp from The Stamping Boutique called Hippie Christmas on my card and came up with this:-



I cut a piece of red card for my card front and cut an aperture in it with a Nestibilites Labels die. I then stamped and embossed the sentiments before running it through my Ebosser with the PTI Canvas Impression plate to give it some texture. I added some baker's twine and a bow with some Card Candi in the centre, and then sandwiched the image  between the red card and the white base card. The image was colored very simply with Copics and I added some glitter to the hat and snowflakes.

I love this fun image with the tree on top of the caravan with all the lights dripping down! One of my friends had an orange VW Beetle back in the day, and I can remember lots of fun trips in it - even though he tended to be a bit of a boy racer and go too fast.

Why not join in with us this time and start stashing away your cards for Christmas. You can see more inspiration over on the Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge Blog.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Carol x
   

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Brilliant card Carol and I love the idea of packing up and taking Christmas with you in a caravan!! xx

Darnell said...

Oh, my gosh, it doesn't get any more festive than this! Fabulous design and detail, Carol!! Hugs, Darnell

Tracey McNeely said...

Totally fun image Carol, fantastic festive card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...